Saturday, July 14, 2007




IT'S A BOY!!!! Samuel Oliver

On June 15th, 2007 a wonderful little guy was born and was meant to be our son thanks to a set of Wonderful birthparents. He weighed 8lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long. Timothy and Claire are so excited and this morning I heard Tim singing... "I so love my baby brother....I so Love my baby brother" After the loss of baby Charles I always thought that Tim was meant to have a baby brother here on earth just as much as an angel brother in heaven.

This journey was a little more difficult due to location but the birthparents never faltered in their decision and we are so excited to share our busy household with another little one. Steve is taking grad classes this summer but should be home next week which will give me a little break from 4 kids 24/7 every little bit helps :) Now that the family is complete I am going to do a better job of posting to keep people up to date with all our happenings.








4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Congratulations!! I did see you posted on my blog and I meant to e-mail you but life got away from me. I'm soooo excited for you and WOW are you going to be busy with 2 so very young to take care of. Wish I was closer so I could lend a hand.

Again Congratulations and I would love to know who your agency is that you got 2 babies so fast.

Hugs!!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger SJ said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations!!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Mike & Julie Robinson said...

He's soo cute. We can't wait to meet him. See you in a month!!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Barbie (& Tad) said...

Congrats!!! Samuel you are SO cute!!! Timothy and Claire you are so excited, I bet you will be awesome big brother and sister. Hugs from your friend in PA, Barbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home